Cats. They demand respect. They expect you to serve them and let's face it, they are either secretly plotting to kill you or to take over the world. When your cat is showing signs of The Plotts, be afraid....be very very afraid.
7) The cat's meow mimics that of a baby crying - meaning - it triggers the brain into thinking a baby is in distress. You will start to feel anxious, your blood pressure will rise and you will succumb to the cat's demand.
Cat 1 - Human Nudda.
6) Kittens sleep more than adult cats because it is when they are asleep that their growth hormone gets released into their body. The growth hormone stops when they are being crazy kittens. That's why some kittens appear to be bigger when they wake up, the hormone is working its magic.
Cat 1 - Human Zero. Let's face it, we all want to sleep 18 hours a day.
5) Cat's can instinctively climb up a tree, but need to be taught how to climb down. Cat's also can't climb down head first.
Cat 0 - Human 1.
4) Cat urine glows in the dark when a black light shines on it. Someone has to try this!
Cat 0 - Human 1
3) Cats have scent glands on their face that release pheromones when they rub against you. It is the dog equivalent of peeing on something.
Cat 1 - Human (I've got nothin)
2) A cat named Emmy lived aboard the RMS Empress of Ireland and she never missed a voyage. On May 28,1914, however, she refused to board. The ship left without her and then sank the following day.
Cat 1 - Human 0
1) Talkeetna, Alaska had a cat as mayor for 15 years.
Cat 1 - Human 0
If a cat has been sworn in as a mayor then yes, it is plotting to take over the world!